Monday, October 24, 2011
This is me pulling off the stencil. There is no picture of the final picture, so this is what you get to see. My picture was a horse, and since I did not have white spraypaint, I used different colors. This project took a long time because we had to cut the wood, nail the frame together, staple a piece of card board to the back and paint it the color we wanted. In all it was very fun.
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
This was fun at first, but then it got confusing and annoying. We had to find a picture of an animal and make the picture into little pixels of colors. Then we had to draw the picture on a brick wall to match the picture we had. One of our groups members got off by one or two bricks, so we had to change out picture a little bit.